- Assesses dental condition and needs of patient using patient screening procedures, including medical history review, dental charting, and period charting.
- Delivers direct patient care using established dental hygiene procedures.
- Takes patient vital signs.
- Performs routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning and polishing.
- Takes, develops, and mounts radiographs.
- Applies sealants and fluorides.
- Makes impressions of patient teeth for study casts.
- Record keeping.
Hygienists should send:
- Your current resume.
- A copy of your social security card. If non is available, then send a copy of your passport or birth certificate. (if you do not send your SS card, then we will need to know exactly how your name reads on it.) You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- Your Alien Registration Receipt Card (green card) if you are a lawful permanent resident. You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- Your current driver's license. You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- A copy of your Hepatitis B immunization records from your doctors office or health clinic.
- Names and contact numbers of two or three professional references (former employers, instructors, etc. No friends or relatives, please). We would prefer to talk to these references, so please include their email & phone numbers, if possible.
- A copy of your 1 hour OSHA annual update for the current year.
- A copy of your current North Carolina hygiene license renewal. Please send us your renewal annually.
(336) 307-3631 (office)
(336) 688-8424 (mobile)
(336) 419-0162 (fax)