- Schedules and confirms appointments.
- Requires good telephone techniques.
- Handles patient reception.
- Manages patient records.
- Manages business records.
- Follows accounting/book keeping procedures.
- Processes patient insurance.
- Prepares written business communications.
- Handles marketing for the dental office.
Front Desk Applicants should send:
- Your current resume.
- A copy of your social security card. If non is available, then send a copy of your passport or birth certificate. (if you do not send your SS card, then we will need to know exactly how your name reads on it.) You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- Your Alien Registration Receipt Card (green card) if you are a lawful permanent resident. You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- Your current driver's license. You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- A copy of your Hepatitis B immunization records from your doctors office or health clinic.
- Names and contact numbers of two or three professional references (former employers, instructors, etc. No friends or relatives, please). We would prefer to talk to these references, so please include their email & phone numbers, if possible.