- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications, and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists, and other office staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews, and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
Dentists should send:
- Your current CV.
- A copy of your social security card. If non is available, then send a copy of your passport or birth certificate. (if you do not send your SS card, then we will need to know exactly how your name reads on it.) You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- Your Alien Registration Receipt Card (green card) if you are a lawful permanent resident. You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- Your current driver's license. You can also scan and email but please do not fax this document.
- A copy of your Hepatitis B immunization records from your doctors office or health clinic.
- Names and contact numbers of two or three professional references (former employers, instructors, etc. No friends or relatives, please). We would prefer to talk to these references, so please include their email & phone numbers, if possible.
- A copy of your current North Carolina dental license renewal. Please send us your renewal annually.
- A copy of your DEA certificate.
- A copy of your malpractice insurance.
- Your NPI number.
- Your Medicaid number, if you have one.
- Front and Back of your CPR card from a hands on course. We do not accept an online course.
(336) 307-3631 (office)
(336) 688-8424 (mobile)
(336) 419-0162 (fax)